- Africa Global Logistics (AGL) becomes the official logistics partner of CAF
- Afreximbank and Kings College London Sign Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) to establish Medical and Nursing School in Abuja, Nigeria
- Ghana: Njack Kane, CEO of Africa Prosperity Network (APN)
- “The Integration of African Stock Exchanges is Underway.
- Germany pledges 4 billion Euros in Africa’s green energy:AfDB President calls for enhanced partnership
- Africa Healthcare Network (AHN) Secures $20 Million in funding led by Africa50 and AfricInvest for a continent-wide expansion
- Mauritania: Interview with Mohamed Mahmoud ELEMINE VALL, President of GNI Group
- Afreximbank awarded “Sustainable Deal of the Year” for pioneering the Liquidity and Sustainability Facility (LSF) for Africa
Headed by Adama Wade and his team of 20 journalists, Kapital Afrik offers strategic and financial information to executives and managers. The aim of Kapital Afrik is to provide financial and political news, give priority to human entrepreneurial experiences, lend life to economic policies, give meaning to statistics….
Contact us: email@example.com