Always attached to the values of entrepreneurship and creativity, the ISM Group launches
two incubators in January 2019 to enable innovative projects to develop.
Hosted within the ISM these structures that will provide aspiring entrepreneurs with
benefit from a favorable environment and the necessary support to
live and sustain their business creation project, with training at the key!
> ISM Incub ‘and IESA Incub’, accelerator of entrepreneurs!
ISM Incub ‘will allow young entrepreneurs from various but still innovative fields (digital, agriculture, management, services, Tech & IT, social …) to develop serenely.
IESA Incub ‘is the accelerator of cultural entrepreneurship launched in Paris in January 2018 by the IESA arts & culture, the international school of professions of culture and the art market, it now extends to Dakar in partnership with the ISM Group.
> Step by step support for entrepreneurship
For 18 months, young entrepreneurs will benefit from an ecosystem and a
supportive support to carry out their project, this includes:
• A certification training « Innovation and Entrepreneurship » at the end of the period incubation
• Legal support including the drafting of the main acts and contracts
• Provision of developers for prototypes of sites and applications
• Support on the realization of the business plan and fundraising
• Assistance on digital communication, press and public relations
• Regular mentorship every three weeks with incubator leaders, mentors and experts.
Info and application:
(Closing of registrations on November 20th)
Open to ISM students, graduate and external
Financial Afrik se propose de délivrer l’information financière stratégique aux cadres et dirigeants, à travers une newsletter quotidienne et un site web qui couvre toute la finance africaine.