To subscribe to Financial Afrik and have access to the full content, please fill in the fields below. Then proceed to the payment of the subscription 59 € per year.
- African Continental Free Trade Area to create immense opportunities for Algerian businesses
- Afreximbank urges prioritisation of export trading companies to drive African SME participation in global trade
- Mediterrania Capital IV receives a €20 million commitment from Cassa Depositi e Prestiti S.p.A. (CDP Group)
- An op-ed by Alain Ebobisse, CEO of Africa50 and Shri Sreekant, President and Managing Director of Power Grid Corporation of India
- The World Bank and the IMF confirm their annual general meetings in Marrakech (Morocco)
- ATIDI announces partnership with AET, part of Street Child, to support education initiatives in South Sudan and Burundi
- Côte d’Ivoire : Azalaï Hotel Group Inaugurates Headquarters of its Subsidiary Salam Management Services
- Marrakech: The Site Set to Host the IMF and World Bank Assemblies Withstood the Earthquake (Report)
Headed by Adama Wade and his team of 20 journalists, Kapital Afrik offers strategic and financial information to executives and managers. The aim of Kapital Afrik is to provide financial and political news, give priority to human entrepreneurial experiences, lend life to economic policies, give meaning to statistics….
Contact us: email@example.com