Invest in Senegal Forum
Partner Mobilization Ceremony
To invest in Senegal is to push the doors of Africa by the most western point of the continent by accessing the African markets and further, the European, American and Asian markets.
To invest in Senegal is to discover a land of opportunities because each region conceals wealth, qualified men and women who facilitate investment in the growing niches of the world economy: agriculture, mining, gas and oil, industry, digital economy, tourism, transport, fishing, aquaculture…
Investing in Senegal means meeting a welcoming people who guarantee freedom of business and quality of life.
The daily commitment of the government under the leadership of H.E. Macky Sall, President of the Republic of Senegal, is to create the best business conditions for companies and support them in the realization of all their projects.
This will to make Senegal competitive on the international level, rests partly on the organization of places of meetings and exchanges between the local economic actors, in particular of the private sector, and the national and international investors.
It is within this framework that the National Agency for the Promotion of Investments and Major Works (APIX-S.A), organizes the International Forum of Investments called “Invest in Senegal”.
The Invest in Senegal Forum, dedicated to the development of local and regional markets in a logic of integration as well as the promotion of business opportunities of the private sector, signs the arrival of Senegal in the concert of the emerging countries.
Placed under the High Patronage of H.E. Macky SALL, President of the Republic of Senegal, the Forum “Invest in Senegal” is a key event for the promotion of considerable investment opportunities with economic operators, financial and industrial partners expected from Africa as well as the rest of the world.
The Invest in Senegal Forum aims:
– to attract the maximum amount of capital and strengthen the current growth momentum of Senegal and regional economic integration;
– increase public-private partnerships, joint ventures and promote SMEs
– to increase awareness of the country’s economic environment and the markers of emergence;
– to promote a healthy business environment and incentive schemes;
– to be the privileged meeting place for investors operating in Africa.
To give a significant and operational scope, the Invest in Senegal Forum will :
– present a bank of viable projects in the above-mentioned sectors;
– to offer to the surrounding countries and interested in Africa, a platform of professional meetings to develop their business and partnerships;
– support the mobilization of financing for regional integration projects;
– Present the political, institutional and legal framework that underpins these projects and promotes public-private partnerships;
– To put in touch the promoters of start-ups and investors for the development of their projects and to promote B to B meetings between investors, the State and the private sector companies participating in the Forum;
– To support local authorities in their development projects.
The Forum will take place in July 2023 over three days. It will be structured around presidential and thematic panels, project exhibitions, business meetings (B to G, B to B), site visits and excursions to discover the wonders of Senegal.