- The ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development extends EUR 30 million to support the agricultural sector in Côte d’Ivoire
- Rawbank becomes first bank in DRC to roll out Mastercard’s Carbon Calculator
- AUDA-NEPAD and Africa-Europe Foundation Forge Transformative Partnership at COP28
- Claver Gatete makes push for Climate Financing and Accelerating SDG Implementation
- Africa Global Logistics (AGL) becomes the official logistics partner of CAF
- Afreximbank and Kings College London Sign Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) to establish Medical and Nursing School in Abuja, Nigeria
- Ghana: Njack Kane, CEO of Africa Prosperity Network (APN)
- “The Integration of African Stock Exchanges is Underway.
Headed by Adama Wade and his team of 20 journalists, Kapital Afrik offers strategic and financial information to executives and managers. The aim of Kapital Afrik is to provide financial and political news, give priority to human entrepreneurial experiences, lend life to economic policies, give meaning to statistics….
Contact us: email@example.com